Kloe Kardashian Reveales Her Top Home Gym Secrets!
Khloe Kardashian is sharing her fitness tips for playing hooky at the
gym and getting your workout on at home. See her top at-home gym essentials and how she uses them!
Unless you have been under a rock you know that Khloe Kardashian has done an unbelievable fitness transformation. The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star has documented her long road to fitness on Social Media. Sharing here tips, tricks, work out plans on her social media sites, she also recently shared her favorite affordable homework out must haves in a recent interview. So now you can create your own home gym without breaking the bank
“You don’t need a gym membership or a trainer to work out,” Khloe wrote. “There’s a ton of small, relatively inexpensive equipment you can buy to create your own home gym. I keep most of mine in my garage! Here are a couple of her favorites as well as other options to complete your home gym to keep you girls on track.
1) Ab Wheel: Khloe listed the Ab Wheel, as her favorite, and has shared videos of how she uses it (like the one below) on several occasions.
2) Yoga Mat: “A yoga mat is a must for stretching before and after my workouts. It also helps provide a cushy layer between you and the floor,” Khloe said
3) Push-up Stand: Khloe named push stands, as her must-have for making sure you complete your push-ups in perfect form.
Here is some other great home gym must haves:
4) The Total Home Gym Resistance Set: Never miss a workout again even if you have to travel take your gym with you anywhere!, if you get too busy to hit the gym stay on track at home to maintain that progress!
5) Cross-Fit Home Gym Resistance Set: If you get too busy to hit your cross fit class stay on track at home to maintain that progress, with this home Cross Fit Gym!
6) Sexy Leggings: Feeling comfortable and looking good while you are working out is a must. Check out these great leggings here:
7) Workout Gloves: Make sure to get some gloves to protect your hands and keep them soft.
8) Show Your Strength: Show your girl power when you are not at the gym and to remind you of your goals when your craving that pizza!
9) Waist Trainer: Another one of Kloe's tricks is the waist trainer! Get one today for 50% Off.
10) Bring Your Bottled Water to Life: Get some nice flavor into your water with a infusion water bottle. Great taste and all nataral!
11) Train those Glutes: Never miss a glute workout with these glute trainer bands.
12) Stability Ball: No need for a weight bench with a space saving stability ball. Plus you'll never stub your toe!
What equipment do you need to complete your home gym? Are you planning to try any of these at-home equipment options? How is your fitness goals for the New Year going?